Aqua Pioneer System
Remember to spend responsibly – sometimes splitting up payments might not always be the best option. Make sure you can afford the repayments before applying.
A true legend has returned! 2019 sees the launch of what has been one of the most sought-after shelters in carp-angling history. Yes, the Pioneer is back with a bang!
This exemplary modernised model boasts a whole range of new features to bring the timeless design right up to date, with a firm focus on the modern angler’s requirements. All this is achieved while staying true to the roots that have won the affection of carp anglers far and wide for decades. Carefully powder-coated components match modern trends, while multiple rear vents ensure maximum comfort. A restructured block means simpler erection, and an ingenious design tweak allows for a porch to be created.
The Pioneer exudes quality with its industry-leading design, prestige build and manufacturing processes. Not a stone has been left unturned as we bring you the next generation of bankside comfort – an iconic style and a trusted design with a modern take.
- Exosceleton Brolly
- 16mm pre formed powder coated aluminium tube
- 20,000 mm HH Aquatexx fabric
- Twin rear vents
- Full zip off infill panel with panoramic mozzy vents
- Ground sheet
- Heavy duty carrybag
- Green twin shot moulded T-pegs
- 4 Quick Sticks
- 2 x Erection poles
- Clear window
- Wrap available seperately
- Material: Aquatexx / Aluminium
- Weight: Approx 14.5kg (broken down as follows g sheet 2.7kg / pegs 1.2kg / bivvy 6.2kg/ infil 1.8kg / storm rods and outer bag 2.6kg )
- Dimensions: Approx 127H x 220D x 260W cCM
- Transport size: 175L x 30W x 30H CM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.