Century Excalibur Braid Boat 20-50lb
Century Excalibur Braid Boat 20-50lb 8ft 4″
We have been quite excited for this rod to come in and now it has, we havent been let down. The Century Excalibur braid boat is built with HPR carbons making it lighter, more sensitive and still retain bags of power making it better than any other rod on the market. If your wanting the best rod. Here it is. The Century Excalibur Braid rods have a very supple tip, a slow progressive increase in power in the mid section to accommodate the non elastic properties of braid and the power then increases rapidly in the butt. The design principle separates the rod into 3 distinct zones: the tip zone cushions the braid and protects light hook holds, the mid zone develops a subtle increase in stiffness that controls the fish during the main lift phase and the final zone delivers leverage to control a specimen fish diving back for cover in snags. These 3 zones work collectively to bring the benefits in using braid together and the transition between the zones is seamless. The carefully considered guide spacing and sizes allow a smooth transition of braid through the guides even when maximum down force is applied and are selected to last many years.
• Length 2.55m (8’4”) 2 pieces: Short butt – Long tip for design integrity.
• Guides – Fuji
• Guides: single leg intermediates and double leg lower 2 guides: 9 guides + tip guide. • Fuji DPS Black 20 reel seat.
• JSR joint grips and stainless steel trim band.
• JSR lower handle and rubber butt cap
• Black EVA grip with flat upper for braid control
• Multi modulus carbon construction: advanced resin system -Autoclave cured for action retention
• Anti Twist Technology (AT-T)
• Petrol blue translucent colour blank with metallic marine blue and Royal blue wrappings.
|Product VAT Code|