Fox Edges Inline Drop Off Lead KIt
Fox Edges Inline Drop Off Kit
The Drop Off Inline Lead Kit instantly converts any Fox Inline Lead to
be fished drop off style. Use without the tail rubber to drop the lead
on the take or with the tail rubber to drop the lead should the fish
• Designed for use with Fox inline leads to allow them to be fished
• Simply remove the insert from the lead and cut off the thin section,
place the rubber back into the bottom of the lead. The Insert from the
Drop Off kit then threads onto your line and is placed into the top of
the lead. When you get a take the lead will eject but the insert will
stay on the line.
• Comes supplied with a tail rubber if you want to increase the amount
of pressure required to eject the lead.
• 5 inserts and 5 tail rubbers per kit
• Perfect when fishing inline leads on weedy/snaggy lakes.
The new Edges range is made up of a whole host of end tackle products
that have each individually been designed to make the rigs you tie
better than they have ever been. Within the range you will find leaders,
hooklinks, clips, sleeves, shrink tube and gizmo’s that have been
designed in conjunction with their consultant and underwater diver Rob
Hughes, so that their colours and appearance best match a whole host of
different lakebed make-ups – a massive ‘edge’ in itself!
|Product VAT Code||