Penn Spinfisher SSVI 6500 Live Liner
Penn Spinfisher SSVI 6500 Live Liner (New Model)
Set to be one of the most go to salt water live liner reels on the market. The Live liner has 3 stages of drag pressure to quickly pick through to suit different situations. For example if you have an increase in tide speed and the free spool is taking a little extra line, simply knock it up a setting to increase the pressure. When you strike into a fish and wind down, the reel engages back into its normal fuction. This reel is really the business for big fish! The New PENN Spinfisher VI features IPX5 sealing so whether it gets hit with a wave, or you let it ride in the spray all the way home, you don’t have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system. The HT-100 drag washers are housed in a fully sealed spool to give the stopping power needed for big saltwater fish. A Full Metal Body and sideplate keep the CNC Gear System in precise alignment under heavy loads.
- 5.6.1 ratio 300yd x 15lb mono
- – 340yd 40lb braid
- 30lb Max Drag
- Full Metal Body, sideplate,
- Techno Balanced rotor
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Sealed HT-100 Slammer Drag System
- Live Liner feature with rear drag adjustment
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- very waterproof and saltwater protected reel
- Suitable for many species, and with the live liner facility for fish that run eg: Tope, Skate, Cat Fish, Pike many blue water species!
- Gerry’s opinion: These new Live Liners are without a doubt live up to the normal Penn reels “they are bombproof” we feel that these will become the chosen reel for guys who catch big fish and want the reel not to drop to bits! Penn’s generally are a little heavier than some others this is because they are full of stainless steel and brass, we think an excellent thing!
|Product VAT Code||