Sonik AXS Bivvy – 1 Man
Add to Favourites
Sonik AXS Bivvy
Like the other models in the range the AXS BIVVY is built around the
same super strong AXS central hub and lightweight aluminium frame that
provides an ultra-quick and stable setup. The canopy has been upgraded
to our new 10,000mm HH CloudbaseTM fabric which is tough, light and
extremely waterproof. The frame is shaped with a flat back and steep
sides to offer maximum internal space.
The integral peak with rain drip guard offers even more protection and
is a perfect size to cover your levelbed and kit from the elements. The
bivvy also features a zip on/off front panel complete with mozzy side
windows and fully customisable front door system.
Front and rear mozzy vents with internal pockets and green/clear front
door window options.
Weighing in at only 9.2kg the AXS Bivvy also comes supplied with two 48”
quick connect storm poles, Heavy duty clip in groundsheet, four vent
spacer bars, an oversized compression style bag and heavy duty T-pegs.
– Super strong AXS centre hub for ultra-quick setup
– 10,000mm HH CloudbaseTM fabric
– Zip on/off front panel complete with mozzy side windows
– 2-way letterbox door with green cleer and mozy window panels
– Front and rear mozzi vents with internal pockets
– Flat back, steep sided shape to maximize internal space
– Perfectly sized to cover levelbed and kit
– Lightweight anti-twist 6061 aluminium poles
– Peaked front with rain drip guard for extra protection
– Dual rod straps and storm pole connectors
– HD clip in groundsheet
– Supplied with two 48” quick connect storm poles, Oversize compression
bag and heavy-duty T-pegs
We are dedicated to ensuring the highest possible quality service to our customers.
Click to expand the tabs below to read more about our policies.
We will always help you to have a 100% positive happy buying experience. Contact us if you are unhappy about any aspect of your purchase from us. We only want five star feedback from you so buy with confidence.
The best way to contact us is through the eBay messaging system.
You can send us a message by using the "Questions and answers" section towards the bottom of the page.
Add to Favourites
made with love by