Sonik SK-TEK 60″ Brolly
Sonik SK-TEK 60" Brolly
Giving you a lightweight yet rigid bankside shelter option, the Sonik
SK-TEK 60” Brolly features a low-profile central boss for increased
internal space, while a quick set up central pole makes getting this
shelter ready for your session as hassle-free as possible, and ensuring
you can get on and get fishing sooner rather than later.
210 denier PU backed polyester, and a 5,000mm hydrostatic head, ensure
that you’re completely protected from the whims of the elements, and
keep your tackle and other kit dry, no matter what the weather decides
to do, while storm wings and a rain gutter give you extra protection,
and mean that you’ll never have to go home just because the weather’s
turned nasty, while 26 quick connect storm poles give your brolly the
strength to stand up to wilder bankside breezes.
Supplied with an oversize carry bag and heavy duty T pegs, this brolly
comes with a removable Tuff-Lite groundsheet, and offers a roll back
open front option that’s perfect for those brighter days.
A coarse fishing and carp angling essential, a good brolly, such as the
Sonik SK-TEK 60”, gives you the ability to brave the elements and stay
out as long as you need, no matter what the weather’s doing around you.
If you are intending to pull all-nighters or just day sessions, then a
bankside brolly is a good choice of shelter, combining weatherproof
functionality with a low profile and small footprint. The Sonik 60”
Brolly is an affordable, practical option that’s perfect for novice and
experienced anglers alike.
At 5.6kg. this is a lightweight bankside brolly that still gives you all
the weather-resistant functionality you need to enjoy an extended
– Lightweight and rigid 8mm fibreglass frame
– Low profile central boss for increased internal space
– 5,000mm HH 210 PU Backed Polyester
– Tuff-lite removable groundsheet
– Storm wings and rain gutter for extra protection
– Supplied with quick set-up central pole
– Comes complete with two 26 quick connect storm poles
– Velcro rod retainers and roll back open front option
– Supplied with oversize carry bag and heavy-duty T-Pegs
– Assembled: W 2.40m x D 1.85m x H 1.35m
– Groundsheet: W 2.40m x D 1.55m
– Transport: L 1.83m x D 0.15m
– Weight: 5.6kg
|Product VAT Code|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.