Trakker NXG Essential Bag XL
Add to Favourites
Trakker NXG Essentials Bag XL
The NXG Essentials Bag XL is the perfect storage solution for anglers’
personal belongings. Keep keys, wallet, mobile phone, tablet and a whole
host of accessories safe and organised, and all to hand when required.
The padded NXG material offers a hard-wearing protective buffer for
valuable contents, and there are main double zips which open fully to
allow maximum access. Inside there is a dedicated large internal pocket
with ejection strap, designed to accommodate tablets up to the size of
an iPad Pro. Further storage is available in the form of a fully-sized
zipped internal pocket and three zipped mesh pockets for additional
storage of other items.
The front of the bag features a large zipped pocket for easy access
while wearing. A wide adjustable cross-body shoulder strap gives
additional comfort, and the strap is removable and can be positioned on
any of the four clips in each corner for the preferred carry orientation.
– Ideal for personal belongings
– Tablet pocket with ejection strap to accommodate iPad Pro
– 3 internal zipped mesh pockets for accessory storage
– Full size internal zipped pocket for additional storage of larger items
– Full length main double zip to allow maximum access
– Zipped front pocket to secure quick access items
– Padded to protect valuable contents
– Wide adjustable cross-body shoulder strap for extra comfort
– 4 shoulder strap clips allow carry orientation to be changed
– Silent zip pullers throughout
– Material: 600D polyester
– Dimensions: L35cm x W28cm x D6cm
We are dedicated to ensuring the highest possible quality service to our customers.
Click to expand the tabs below to read more about our policies.
We will always help you to have a 100% positive happy buying experience. Contact us if you are unhappy about any aspect of your purchase from us. We only want five star feedback from you so buy with confidence.
The best way to contact us is through the eBay messaging system.
You can send us a message by using the "Questions and answers" section towards the bottom of the page.
Add to Favourites
made with love by