The Ledlenser H19R CORE rechargeable headlamp provides extreme illumination, a state-of-the-art multi-core optic, four brightness levels, the ability to focus the light beam up to an impressive 300 meters and a host of other features. It is also dust and watertight to IP68 rating
• Four brightness levels – Boost 3500lm, Power 1600lm, Mid Power 800lm, Low Power 200lm
• Fusion Beam Technology – two individually controlled light beams that can be used together or independently; one for flood (distance) and the other for spot (near) illumination, which when used together combine in a unique single light delivery to maximizes light utilization
• Directable light – ability to angle the light beam up or down (within 95°) for maximum illumination flexibility
• Dimming feature – dim the light intensity to provide just the right level of illumination.
• Flicker-free light – prevents a strobe effect, for example on fast moving machinery
• Additional red light – helps to preserve night vision and aids map reading
• Excellent level of ingress protection. 100% dust tight. Watertight against the effects of immersion in water for up to 1 meter / 30 mins. Rated IP68. Ideal for working in dusty or wet environments
• Cooling Technology – helps the unit from overheating and thus prolongs the life of the unit by preventing damage to the light and its components
• Overhead headband for extra stability. Can be detached if not required
• Anti-microbial headstrap material – helps inhibit the growth of harmful microorganism. Additionally, the adjustable headstrap can be detached for washing.
• Low Battery warning – allows user time to replace batteries before power runs out
• Battery status indicator – indicates how much charge is still left in the battery
• Charging indicator – indicates when battery is fully charged during recharging
• Transport Lock mode – prevents accidental battery drain if switch is inadvertently depressed whilst in transit
• Magnetic Charge System – water and dust tight, fuss-free magnetic contact charging. No need to remove battery out of its housing
• Fast charging via supplied magnetic contact charging cable – just 5.5 hours to full charge
• Features a one-fits-all connector that allows attachment to various optional accessories.
• Optional extension lead accessory (code 502312) available – reduces the weight on the head as it enables the battery box to be positioned elsewhere. i.e. pocket, backpack, etc.