Shimano Ultegra 14000 XTD
Shimano Ultegra XTD 14000
The all-new Ultegra 14000 XTD is developed with the carp angler in mind and the new reel will immediately catch the eye of the avid carp angler because of the improved matt black cosmetics. In addition to the new Ultegra reel itself, the package is equiped with 1 extra spool and 4 line reducers ( 2x 10,000 and 2x 3,500 ). The extra spool in combination with the 4 line reducers gives the carp angler the opportunity to fish with different types of lines and respective line capacities according to the actual circumstances on the bank. Loosening the high-speed drag enables the carp angler to use the new Ultegra 14000 XTD on ‘free spool’ mode while just a very small turn on the high-speed drag knobsets a sensitive drag almost instantly, making it suitable to instantly fight the carp that is on the other end of the line.
- Packed with unique features like
- X-Ship, Super Slow Oscillation,
- Aero Wrap 11,
- the all-new High-Speed Drag the carp angler can be confident to challenge the biggest and most sought after carps of all big lakes and rivers.
- The new “High-Speed Drag” is the fastest drag function ever featured on a Shimano reel. Only a very small turn on the drag knob will transit the drag settings from ‘free spool mode’ to the ‘fight mode’.
- X-Ship – Super Slow Oscillation (50)
- – Aerowrap 11
- – High Speed Drag
- – AR-C Spool
- – Line Reducers ( 2x 10,000 + 2x 3,500 ) to allow multi braid or mono choice
- – Parallel Body
- – Ball Bearing 4 + 1
- – Max Drag Force (kg) 20kg (14000 size)
- – Body Material CF Aluminium
- – Weight 645g
- – Gear Ratio 4,3:1
- – Line Retr (cm) 103
- – Line Cap (mm/m) 0.35-550 / 0.40-400 / 0.45-300
- – Spare Spool Yes (1)
Big Pit Reels
|Product VAT Code|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.