Century Kompressor S 13ft 10 Titanium K Guides
Due to demand any pre-ordered Century rods will take around 6 weeks for delivery.
In stock rods are dispatched within 48 hours.
Century Kompressor Sport 13ft 10″ 4-7oz
The Kompressor S is designed to deliver a super smooth cast. This smoothness is a key feature of the remarkable design – it helps to calm the reel and keeps you in the loop throughout the cast cycle with feedback that almost seems uncanny. Connect and haul. It all seems so easy. It has taken some considerable time to perfect and incorporates all Century’s resources including Autoclave Technology, Gearbox Design and years of experience on the beach, custom mandrels, the latest electric rolling tables and more than a little attention to detail. The Kompressor S is the great all rounder and you do not need to be a mighty pendulum warrior to get results. An easy action in the tip focused into a progressive Gearbox butt allows you to access the power zones and release the stored energy at your discretion rather than the rods. Ideal for heavy to mixed ground with the occasional excursion into less demanding conditions: never forget that a medium to powerful rod can always fish shingle shores and medium tidal streams – as well as the heavy stuff but this is not true in reverse. Flexibility is king for an angler that explores.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: 3K-3Kcarbon twill – upper butt: unground UD carbon tip Factory Finish:
- Fuji Titanium K Guides Tied in metallic green and jet black Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands
- – upper and lower butt Japanese shrink rubber
- (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- Now fitted with a Fuji DPS movable reel seat
- 3M Reflective tape
- – top guides
- Century partition rod case
- Cast 4-7oz
- Length 13ft 10″
|Product VAT Code||