Fox Edges Armapoint Zig & Floater Hooks
It had to happen! Our Edges range of terminal tackle has taken the carping world by storm over the past three years with anglers across the globe appreciating that we had taken rig component design to a whole new level. There was of course one item of terminal tackle that our product development team hadn’t given the Edges treatment too, and that quite simply is because it has taken them many years to design, develop and test this range. We haven’t simply picked up a hook manufacturers catalogue and picked a few patterns off the shelf, oh no, we have drawn up the patterns from scratch using the latest CAD software packages to ensure that every single detail in every single pattern is exactly how they need to be for the modern carp angler. Every eye, point and shank on every pattern has been designed to our specifications to ensure that they perform exactly how the modern angler needs them to. The end result is an Edges Arma Point hook range that features eight patterns, and that are in our opinion and that of our angling consultants, the strongest and sharpest out of the packet hooks you will find on the market.
Edges Zig & Floater Hooks
- Designed specifically for use on Zig and surface rigs
- Also suited to bottom bait stiff rig presentations
- Needle-sharp straight point
- Slightly outturned eye for use with monofilament hooklinks
- Non-reflective dark coating
- Super-strong yet lightweight XC80 Vanadium forged steel construction
- Finer wire gage compared to other Edges hooks due to the delicate presentations they are designed for
- Barbed sizes available: 6, 8 & 10
- Barbless size available: 6, 8 & 10
- 10 per packet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.