Shimano Lunamis S96MH 9’6″ 10-45g
The Lunamis is a rod that has come straight from the Shimano Japanese market and specialises in targeting sea bass when inshore spinning.
Directly from the Shimano JDM range, the new Lunamis is our high-end proposal for inshore spinning. Specifically developed to target seabass, this rod is a concentrate of Shimano’s latest technologies: an ultimate level of lightweight and sensitivity is reached thanks to Spiral X Core blank, Carbon Monocoque handle, Ci4+ Perfection reel seat and a combination of Shimano X Guide and Fuji Titanium SiC guides.
- The ultimate in rod carbon technology from the JDM collection featuring Spiral X Core + Hi-Power X + Nanopitch + Muscle Carbon
- Moderate/Fast action designed for long range lure casting for sea bass and other saltwater predators
- SHIMANO X guides with Fuji Titanium SiC
- SHIMANO Ci4+ Perfection reel seat for secure reel fixing
- Unique Carbon Monocoque handle for weight reduction and sensitivity
|Lure Casting Range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.