The “original” specialist anglers’ scale has continued to set the benchmark for all specimen-style scales since its arrival in 1988. The Specimen Hunter is a high-performance scale specifically designed with the modern specialist angler in mind. With an accuracy of over one part in 500, this is a top-class scale used by competition and specimen anglers alike.
These scales now feature a variation of the Enhanced Vision System (EVS), ensuring you have improved readability in normal and especially low light conditions. EVS reduces glare and flash from bright sunlight and other direct light sources such as head torches giving improved visibility of dial markings.
• Stainless steel hook and hanging points
• “Negative look” high visibility dials
• Highly corrosion-resistant interiors
• Large tare/zero facility to 15% of capacity
• High impact polycarbonate body and lens
• Full overload protection