Sonik Tournos XD 8000 Reel
First choice for the angler who requires the ultimate in long-distance casting and retrieve whilst the line lay on the retrieve is ready for the next long cast.
With a high strength carbon composite design, the XD Tournos is designed to back up impressive first appearances with quality performance, and reliability which will last you for several seasons and stand up to all your active angling on any venue, in all conditions.
With a super slow oscillation speed ensuring perfect line lay, and an oversized twist free line roller that allows you to achieve spot-on placement in all conditions, this reel is crafted for the perfectionist, and designed to deliver a smooth angling experience, with the responsive hauling power you need to convert bites to fish in the net. A 4:9:1 gear ratio brings power and speed to the table, backing up the flexibility of the Quick Torque drag system, while 14 stainless steel ball bearings ramp up the speed and flow, getting any session going with a performance that’s hard to match.
A dual strength stainless steel main shaft stands up to the most active angling lifestyle, while the spare CNC machined aluminium spool is perfect for quick tactic changes and gives you the edge on any venue.
The QUIK-CLIK folding wooden look handle makes storage quick and easy, weighing in at 665g.
- High strength carbon composite body and rotor
- Super-slow oscillation for perfect line lay
- Quick-Torque drag system
- Supplied with spare CNC machined anodized aluminum spool
- QUIK-CLIK™ folding handle with wood grip
- 14+1 Stainless shielded bearings
- Twin spring-loaded line clips
- Dual strength stainless steel main shaft
- Open bail rotor lock
- Oversized twist free line roller
- Floating rotor line guard
- Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
- Weight: 665g
- Spool Capacities
- 0.30mm/360m – 0.35mm/260m – 0.40mm/210m
- 0.32mm/500m – 0.35mm/410m – 0.40mm/330m